Monday, July 23, 2012

Tehreem: Sassiness Will Prevail

Hello there, Stranger! Why, aren't you looking good today? My name is Tehreem (Tha-her-eem), but you may call me Reemie if that is easier for you to remember (or you can combine them and call me Tehreemie). I, much like all the other members of this group, love books. I don't have a favorite book though. Probably because I feel terrible for choosing one amazing book over all of the other amazing books. I hope I'm not the only one like that out there...

Aside from loving books, I love chocolate. Particularly milk chocolate. Though all chocolate is good, I guess. Except for cinnamon chocolate. That stuff is disgusting (no offense if you like it).

I also love music, video games(The Legend of Zelda), movies, t.v, food, Boarders, the library, food, Tumblr, romance, drama, food, traveling, suspense, mystery, cooking, food, baking, the internet, Youtube, and food.

I feel as though I've said too much, so I'm going to stop here. It was nice speaking to you, Stranger. Have a nice day! :]

LOL (Lots Of Love),
     Tehreemie

No comments:

Post a Comment